Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Uhf Gasfet Preamplifier

state educator (DEES), testimonials

A ith this new publication, I would like today to present the High State Educator Specialist (DEES) in its entirety. As you know (or not), the diploma was reformed in 2007 and UF have become areas of competence (DC), the tests have changed somewhat. In short, there are occasional misunderstandings or confusion for 'new' students we are.
Thus, the first to have passed or are passing the diploma reformed current students of third year. So I thought it might be interesting for those who are training or planning to be to know what was going on.


This article was completed several hands. Here you'll find about Lucille, Zaza, Kmille, Alda and Jude who were willing to devote time to the achievement of this Article alongside the ordeal they are going through. Before I begin, I would therefore send them a big thank you for the quality of responses that were made. The DEES

takes place in four areas of expertise and it is on these that we evaluated. Therefore, here is a presentation based on this typology. The comments you read the various testimonies before are derived from legislation.


Area of competence 1
Social support and special education

.. File Professional Practices (DPP) ..
In fifteen pages, the DPP candidate develops a reference to placements made during training. The record will include a descriptive dimension of the candidate on practices and observed practices and their analysis in terms of conceptual insights.

This case will be argued at the oral for 30 min before a jury composé de deux interrogateurs. Le jury évaluera de manière contradictoire et grâce au document du DPP et des évaluations de stage, le positionnement du candidat au niveau des pratiques professionnelles.


Lucille / EPSS-Cergy

" Dans notre école, le DPP se compose d’une note de stage réalisée en deuxième année sur le rôle de l’éducateur spécialisé dans la structure, d’une note de positionnement professionnel réalisée en troisième année sur notre propre positionnement et en partant de la situation d’un usager, et d'une synthesis of two that highlights a critical look at our training courses.
This writing has been read by our Charge GAP (testing group practices) who advised us to finish it. Some groups have organized oral GAP between white students. "

Zaza
" The record of professional practice was presented to us during our first year course. We have been advised to write at this stage because we were going to have to write other files throughout training. The trainers we had also warned us they would correct that during the first year. At first I did not really captured the spirit of this issue, I even wrote the first which was off topic. I retried the experiment on my second course, knowing that I would not return but I was blocked by the fifth page. I finally did another during my third year, but for my stage 1. Fortunately, I was still very serious in the first year and I had taken any a bunch of notes that helped me find all this information so important to the DPP. So I wrote my MPB on my first placement in specialized foster home. I treated the subject of accompaniment of aging people with multiple disabilities through an activity that I had put in place at the time. So I talked about how to promote learning retention (and not for the scope of capacity development), the relationship I had with these people, how I work through this bustling everyday life ... Finally, I close my share of all skills du DC1. Je n’ai pas encore passé l’oral (c’est en juin), ni l’oral blanc (mais je n’ai pas très envie de m’y inscrire, parce que les oraux ça me coute vraiment, qu’ils soient blancs ou non). "


Kmille

" En première année de formation, l’école nous a demandé de faire une 'analyse de situation éducative'. Cet écrit de cinq pages comprenait : 

- Description d’une situation choisie, rencontrée en stage, qui nous a interrogés et dans laquelle nous have been involved,
- Second Analysis of the situation with regard to theoretical contributions, our analysis of response, what happened ...
In the third year, we made a second situation analysis on actual experience during the internship responsibilities. Same set as for the first five pages. Finally to finish this record, we assembled these two tests, and have produced a five-page written analysis of our professional approach, namely the evolution of our practice over the placement experiences. We essayé d’analyser ce qui a pu bouger dans notre réflexion, dans notre façon d’appréhender une problématique ou encore notre façon d’agir en tant qu’éducateur et ce, en lien avec les deux situations choisies. 

Notre dossier final s’est donc présenté de la sorte : 

- Introduction, 

- Situation 1(description/analyse), 

- Situation 2 (description/analyse), 

- Analyse de notre posture professionnelle (Comment nous avons evolved, and how we perceive our future profession in practice.)
My DPP focused on the educational relationship that I tried to explore during my various internships . "

Jude / IFRAMES Angers
" In the foreword, I will wish to discuss the vagueness that trainers have been with us on these CDs at our entry into training in September 2007. The new degree was fresh from a few months and we were the only reference guide. Trainers then tried to prepare ourselves for this new degree fairly quickly by asking the first two years a copy of DC1 and DC3.1 based on our experiences of training (9 and 12 weeks if I remember correctly). These writings were then recorded and evaluated during oral where were present a professional trainer and our referent (the role of the latter being more about our support or support in case of difficulty). Suffice to say that the wording of the first DC1 was not easy. I was training in accommodation with adults with intellectual disabilities when the training content evoked mainly in the preamble child protection! It took that I find myself theoretical references to illustrate my educational practice. It was not dazzling, the proof being that I returned the virtual absence of 'I' and rather than 'team'. We were entitled to theorize the practice team and I have too detrimental to my practice.
same exercise in the second year, the theory does not really missing me more, the exercise was therefore easier.
In the third year, we produced the written 15 pages, being accompanied by an instructor or an outside professional. I chose for me to build a map illustrating each skill one at a time by events internships. Internships with an s because I used to error 'first year to explain what the teacher in third grade would have done with the experiment and theory gained. The oral examination will take place end of June so I can not even say anything about it! "

Alda
" Above all, we must know that our school we talked early in the second year. Indeed, he built for us in three parts:
- The probation report second-year (5 pages) focuses primarily on the specific roles of the educator in the service where we were,
- Then a socio-educational (7-9 pages) on the course along with responsibilities (carried out in the third year). We present a situation that has led over time, we must describe what you did there, but also how to step back and allow the insertion of knowledge and analysis its position from that situation.
- A summary of 3 pages showing the candidate's ability to stand back on its evolution and to formalize the development of his identity and his professional position.
For my part, in the first part, I traced the specific roles of the educator in a hospital (psychiatry) and try to show how the education and care are Complementary and how education works in therapy.
I did my long internship in an IME Medical-Educational Institute {}, more precisely at the Institut Medico-IMP {Business}, group says in a small, consisting of 5 children from 6 to 8 years. Heterogeneous group, he was called home because a lot have never been socialized ... hence my socio-educational intervention that I develop as a project in my memory: the hospitality of the morning (say hello to the call, schedule ...).
I developed this time of day because it is essential that pups need structure and little rituals. The host of the morning is a time of transition par excellence ... family-school ... "

By clicking on the image below, you will find an article similar to this topic:
Educateur, ce métier impossible - dossier pratiques professionnelles dees éducateur spécialisé
A record of professional practice shortcut

.. Rating qualifying sites (training manual) ..
the occasion of each course, the site is calling him to produce an evaluation on a number of items on DC1 and DC4.
At least one visit internship must also be organized by the training institution at which confront the impressions of the referent of internship and the intern.
These evaluations support the test of professional practices cited above.


Skill Area 2
design and project management specialist educational

.. DC2.1 - Participation in the preparation and conduct of the educational project ..
Il s’agit d’une épreuve écrite d’une durée de 4h pendant laquelle le candidat, à partir d’une situation (3 à 6 pages), doit synthétiser la compréhension qu’il a de la situation et en analyser les différents paramètres au regard de ses connaissances et de sa pratique professionnelle. Il émet des hypothèses lui permettant d’élaborer des propositions.
Le devoir doit donc comporter trois parties :
• Synthèse de documents
• Analyse et hypothèses
• Propositions


Lucille / EPSS-Cergy

" Nous avons passé cette épreuve en deuxième année. Après une présentation de l’épreuve et des exigences du DEES (en fin de première année), nous nous sommes entrainés plusieurs fois avec au moins un sujet dans les trois champs de l’éducation spécialisée. Chaque devoir fait l’objet d’une correction.  Le jour J, le sujet portait sur la situation d’une enfant autiste accueillie dans un IME {Institut Médico-Educatif} ."


Zaza
"We've had six homework to school with white correction after class. It is a test in which I am comfortable, whether with respect to time, in the drafting of or even by having the subject. I spent the true duty, we had two subjects to choose from: one dealt with a collective action in a district, the other a custom project for a disabled child placed by social assistance to children. This is the subject I chose because I had something to say in relation to training I had done. "

Kmille
" This writing has been rather poorly organized in my school, we had little training for this race and it was done orally in group knowing that an individual event and written ... spot the mistake ... So, over half of the promo ended up with a score below average. The school has organized a catch ... No conclusive the deposit is still not well understood. We worked hard on issues on Aid Social Welfare, the disability field as well ... situations that included various issues ... "

Jude IFRAMES / Angers
" The DC2.1 is a test scary at the start of training! In the first year, we conducted two studies about the situation on the table each year. The methodology was more or less difficult to capture because we had little or no built-in one project (define objectives, milestones ...) then the few experiments field for some will not save them when they fell into a situation of a youth in IME Medical-Educational Institute {} without having met before the disability! We in turn made different events (on the person, group or territory). These approaches allowed us to expect any day of the exam. I am pleased with the revised days earlier by relying on your methodology Vanillette ;-) This duty table taking place on probation, it was not ideal to prepare for it seriously, but the number of examinations to justify these dates a bit scattered. Le jour de l’examen, nous avons du nous mettre dans la peau d’un éducateur spécialisé en ESAT {Etablissement et Service d'Aide par le Travail} recevant bientôt un jeune autiste. Le dossier comportait des synthèses de SESSAD {Service d'éducation spécialisée et de soins à domicile} et IME et de pré stages en ESAT. Il fallait alors envisager son arrivée. Connaissant le milieu de l’ESAT, je ne me suis pas sentie perdue, mais des collègues ayant uniquement travaillé (ou presque) en protection de l’enfance se sont sentis lésés. Et je me permets d’ajouter qu’il y a peu de postes d’éducateur spécialisé dans ces entreprises… "

Alda
" I am too often taken the lead during training for this event. However, it is not to analyze things too complicated and not our responsibility ... from the moment I realized that I had to place in context and as an educator, many things are unlocked for me.
First, imagine being in the situation allows us to invest the subject. In addition, do not complicate life observations ... and analyzes the most simple ones are often appreciated and expected by correcting ... And yes, we are future educators and they want the concrete and achievable especially!
The subject, for my part, (May 2009) was that of a boy in IME Medical-Educational Institute {} for two years who was placed in a foster family. The measure would stop and the EMI was boarding. Basically, since he had autistic features and according to the text, I thought it would be time spent in boarding school now that he has his bearings and another investment in a Another family home is not necessarily beneficial in view of its problems ...
Our school offered us 4 a white table, displayed at the end of the first year to two weeks before the real! I would have liked to do more in a group, not necessarily in writing, but such a comment about an hour and discussed above, not bad too. "

By clicking on the image, you can download and read a proposed methodology for studying the situation DC2.1:
Educateur, ce métier impossible - méthodologie DC2.1 éducateur spécialisé étude de situation DEES
The methodology of DC2.1


.. DC2.2 - Design of the educational project ..
Writing a memoir about fifty pages to make an educational issue prepared by the candidate.
The thesis is defended before a panel of two interviewers for 30 min.

With all the error that I can have, it seems to me that this document should reflect the following approach: • Observation
type of research leading to findings
• Development of a problem from these findings
• Implementation of assumptions
• Validation or not the assumptions from theoretical research
• Implementation of an educational project
• Evaluation Project

Lucille / EPSS Cergy-
" I realized my internship responsibilities in a Service Support in Social Life (SPAC). I had no idea of memory before my internship. In view of the characteristics of public service and together in this mission, I focused my research on self-esteem. My original question was: 'How, as an educator specializing in SPAC, foster self-esteem of adults with intellectual disabilities? " I used to support a studio kitchen already installed on my work placement in bringing my ideas, my knowledge ... and focusing my educational work on self-esteem. This work has been very rewarding for me and the educational team. "

Zaza
" The brief, which wound ... "

Kmille
" I did my internship in a House Children's social character who had a double approval (council and justice) and who had his own training center. The audience: the majority of adolescents aged 16 to 21 placed by the judges for "criminal behavior"!
My memory has glued to the problems of these young people is: support for adolescent offenders. I left that for me, the crime was a way for these young people, or even exist in the world. So I developed the accompaniment of Educ around three axes (proposals): Create a relationship of trust / Valuing young / Creating Spaces of words and expression.
The choice of subject was difficult because we must restrict their choices, can not address everything I wanted! Then the time to understand what this memory 'new formula' must contain and in what form was complicated, and support the school again: light ... or for some group almost nonexistent!
The memory is organized around three main parts: Phase of diagnosis (observation, problematic assumptions) / Proposals education (which follows from our assumptions) / Prospects Assessment (lanes reflection and evaluation on our proposals).
We have written our memoirs in two months, childbirth was painful but we've all come! "

Jude IFRAMES / Angers
" I did my internship in a SPAC {Service Support in Social Life}. It was not my first experience with impaired intellectual or psychiatric disorders but the first in this type of care. I remember colleagues who already have some ideas of memory to develop before entering the course. It is a gross error. The memory is a socio education, it must be done according to the needs of people together, not the student who is trained to validate! (It is said ...)
The methodology was not easy to identify, promote being sensitized only by trainers late in the second year. As said in the foreword, they also had difficulties in identifying the expected rector and remained unanswered for a moment. We were also accompanied by a trainer or an outside professional, some were struggling to break away from the control of the old memory and identified the need for hyper-theorizing about our other when he explained should clearly focus on his practice. Not easy! My subject has inspired new projects set up at SPAC. I chose to use a notion that I was sensitive personally before this stage (still): habitat. "

Alda
" As I said to the DPP, I chose for my dissertation project hosting the morning and its associated activity, in small group of IMP, which is also called host because it is a very heterogeneous group in which children sometimes 'Inca' are welcome, if I can afford to make it short ... To the question of diagnosis, I relied on the heterogeneity of the group but also the largest in the group project (part the school project) want to socialize and form a solidarity group ...
Hence my problem ... how special education teacher to accompany the socialization of children with intellectual disabilities through the heterogeneous group called host?
My assumption is to use and build on the group and individualities that compose to accompany to socialization.
And my plan in all this: from my diagnosis, I am entering the home morning (when informal) to do something thoughtful, and develop an activity when all children are arrived ... I remembered (thanks to a girlfriend) of my course project: CQQOQP ... Who, What, When, Where, How, how ... and ratings!! "


Skills 3
Professional communication

.. DC3.1 - Teamwork multi-professional ..
In writing between 5 and 10-page newspaper called the clinical study, the candidate will focus its analysis on team work and this, from comments on a socio-educational intervention:
• Place team in the organization
• Contribution of the team in the intervention
• Analysing the role of the educator within the team

This writing is sustained during a 30 minute oral face a jury of two interrogators.

Lucille / EPSS Cergy-
" After a collective presentation of the event, we met in small focus groups. We have, in the presence of a trainer, explain the situation of course we had chosen for this issue and discuss, debate between students and instructor. I found these working very positive. It helped me organize my thoughts, and therefore to write my file. Our writing has been corrected by a trainer. This fix allowed me to improve my work before making it to the DEES.
The control of the school for this test was to choose a work situation on our team training location and analyzed according to the place team, the educator and of ourselves as a trainee and professional future. As each event are asked to bring out the link between theory and practice. This is not to denounce but to emerge the central points of teamwork and what happens within the group, team, institution (in terms of information-communication, formal-informal, tools, issues of power, place and role ... each). "

Zaza
" The development of the journal Clinical Study (JEC) took place on the stage 2 and we were followed by two professionals. Obviously, I made one on stage 2, and then when I read it a year later I was not at all happy, I So I did another on stage 3. It was not very hard, because I understood the purpose of the file. The school had indeed insisted that we should develop our own place in the team . "

Kmille
" This writing was first done in first year, so on my first internship. In it, we were asked to identify the team's work through a situation around which it could mobilize. We also worked our place in this team. The analysis revolves around the team organization, operation, and communication.
In this writing, we discussed the limits of the institution, sometimes that of a team. I have also done extensive informal communication during time. "

Jude Angers IFRAMES
" The challenge! All skill areas, this one spoke to me the least. We have done this writing in the first year (see About DC1) and it was not obvious personally. We had some interesting lessons on the pipes meeting, the roles in a group ... but they did not depict the reality of the field necessarily. It was then describe a reality of the land inconsistent with the backdrop of professional reference. How to say ...? I was clearly told to the first draft of my writing not to put myself in 'Attorney teamwork'. I have the smooth, too much for my taste, to make a written 'that responds to the command'. The school required that the writing is done on the teamwork of our second-stage year while I was pulling more lessons from my meeting with the team of third year, is a shame. I will rely on it to give more substance to the oral to the writing that does not satisfy me . "

Alda
" We read in September this year and many of us did not understand what to do, teamwork and professional communication, a first glance, seeming perhaps a little too abstract. Fortunately we had regular analysis groups for practice "YCS" which allowed us to talk about what our concept of the team ...
For my part, I am part of the picture a child in the group hosted this year for the first time, and recount the teamwork of his admission to the development of his personal project ... as I was able to highlight all that has done, or not around him, (meetings, informal communication, decision making, reference ...) as well as institutional dysfunctions.
We were strongly advised to take 10 pages ...
I am currently preparing my Spoken: I raise a point of team work on my three courses and get to the choice of my position to raise thereafter the main problems ... well, I release myself from the situation and I press my ability to stand back while having a place in the team . "


DC3 .. .2 - Coordination ..
The candidate must produce professional writing courses over the practice. The institution must provide a minimum of three to the jury. The writings can / should be of different types:
  • Written individual: an individualized plan, an individual report, synthesis around a person,
  • A writing team: report of meeting
  • A Administrative wrote: memo, letter.
sites are the only qualifiers to rate this event by stating "Validated" or "not validated". The writing must be anonymous.


Skill Area 4
Involvement in partnership dynamics, institutional and inter-institutional

.. DC4.1 - Written test on institutional dynamics .. On
table for 4 hours, the candidate must position themselves in a situation on social policies and legal and institutional frameworks (10 pages). The candidate, after some synthetic setting regulatory frameworks, identified partners, financial implications and aims, is invited to produce an analysis with particular challenges, constraints and contradictions based documents provided and knowledge.

Lucille
"We'll this test in May 2010. For the second year, we do trainings with subjects (cases) composed by trainers and that affect the three fields of special education. Faced with this difficult to focus much attention (and stress) of the students, it seems to cling to a good methodology is an interesting . "

Zaza
" I pass the test next week. We had homework in school as whites to have to study the situation. The purpose of this duty is rather vague, we don ' have not been very clear methodology. "

Kmille
" I have not yet passed the test, but we had a total of 5 training sessions with respect to go and return in small groups to use the guidelines and points of problem!
The more difficult in the beginning was coming off the instructions from the test of DC2.1. Here we are asked to properly identify stakeholders, professionals, devices and tasks and roles thereof. It is therefore necessary to rely on the documents provided, but also on our own knowledge of the different devices: disability, welfare, inclusion, mental health ... It is also important to make a summary of records! "

Jude Angers IFRAMES
" I pass the test next week! Law courses taught at the school were absolutely superb quality, which can motivate the educator interested in training entering the legal framework around his practice. However, I still found more or less interest by all, which tickles me personally. We'll be a certified state diploma, so it's first entry into the body governing our practice. We have values, beliefs and is a plus. However, we must not forget that nothing is recorded permanently in time and therefore with the laws and its institutions. I encourage educators in the future to remain alert in this area of expertise that goes beyond certification. We had one to two times a year training exercises at school or home duty. The only downside is the multitude of markers of different professional hats, which can lead to extremes in ratings . "

Alda
" I spend the Wednesday, May 19 test! We all panicked because she looks unaffordable, contrary to what we tell the teachers! Nobody has yet passed, and apparently there are many points to score in the first part: Synthesis. They do not expect us to show knowledge of crazy, specific laws and so on. ... But just to be able to understand the documents and from there, to analyze the problem, which is good ... ; Be careful, this test is compensated with the record of partnership, but it is coef 2! It's unfair! "

By clicking on the image, you can read and download a proposed methodology for studying the situation DC4.1:
Educateur, ce métier impossible - méthodologie DC4.1 étude de situation éducateur spécialisé DEES
The methodology of the study situation DC4.1


.. DC4.2 - Work in partnership and network ..
The candidate prepares a dossier of fifteen pages at a course on partnership practices and networking and involvement in social development practices regionalised.

Lucille / EPSS Cergy-
" In my school, we carry out this work on the course second or third year: the student's choice, according to their places of training and work situations that it encounters. It presents a situation of partnership on which they participated or which was set up. We are asked to identify partnerships, networks, territory ... and to position themselves in this work Partnership as a future educator. There are thus both theory, presentation and analysis of a situation of working in partnership. "

Zaza
" It did not specifically been asked to create a partnership, at worst it has been analyzed, if not having enrolled in an existing partnership . Have created is a plus. I mentioned the partnership with the family . "

Jude IFRAMES / Angers
" We were also accompanied individually for that folder. We received a written order the institution. We were aware at first and second year on a working group called "Land and people, which ultimately led us to consider and meet with partners around a certain population. This work captivated me, not having measured the importance of partnership before my training. However there are as many views on the topic of educators and different partnership relationships, despite the standardization that we try to give him the job repository. Surely I digress, like some old salts education not including the special place of this module in their new reference work. "

Alda
" This test has been anticipated for the year in January and was written oral history in February ... Returning on probation in September, I'll let you do the math to work the record! There were no big disasters in the notes to the contrary.
For my part, I am struck early in the year of the opportunity presented by the situation a girl group (NDRL: the IMP): She was admitted to part time because the mother was not ready to see her finally leave the regular school ... So partnership kindergarten who welcomes the other part-time and us. Common project: the admission of the small full-time at the IMP for September 2010. The oral, as written, went well. No trick question, just debate and willingness to understand my position! "

Vanillette
" Within my school, the test is performed in the second year. We are asked to enter an internship with a partner to succeed in just three months (thank you gratification), to diagnose and propose the establishment of partnership and networking. For my part, I did this internship PJJ, I have not done in pairs (who knows why), I used the technique of semi direction and observation of young professionals and offering a meeting with assos neighborhood and develop practical Opening . I make my writing late May 2010 and I spent the oral June 15! "


By clicking on the image, you can read a proposed methodology for the case of DC4.2, made by Florence, educator training:
Educateur, ce métier impossible - méthodologie dossier réseau et partenariat dees éducateur spécialisé DC4.2
Methodology File DC4.2 by Florence

For the methodology I used for the realization of this folder, click on the image;
Educateur, ce métier impossible - stage PJJ réseau et partenariat
The gait of my second year internship

This case will be argued at the oral for 30 min before a jury of two interrogators. The jury assessed in contradictory ways and with the 15-page dossier and evaluations of the internship, the candidate's positioning within the partnership and network.

Lucille / EPSS Cergy-
" Regarding the defense, we have prepared the week before the test (just a little taste of some !). We formed groups of 4 students and 1 teacher, and we did mock oral between us (without reading student records).
The day of trial (February 2010), is the strangest of all be summoned in the same room: you must pass to ignore the noise and focus on the jury. The jury asked me questions about my writing: the majority of requests for clarification and reformulation, to see what I would point really. No trick questions. "

Zaza
" I passed. It was a difficult moment, my first oral test. I found the jury fairly brittle. The school told us to prepare a blurb about 5 minutes. In the end, my little sheet I used to do nothing because the questions were not the ones I expected. Especially with that first went (the poor) that we could glean some information. "

Jude IFRAMES / Angers
" The advice I try to put myself under my control pills are in anguish in these instances. We must conceal (as possible) the valuation principle inherent in this exercise. We can rightly assume that we are professional exchange with other professionals on a topic where we can teach them ... ;-)
And on DC4.2 particular place themselves in or prosecutor is not utopian necessarily a good strategy. Even if the teacher embodies this partnership working, do not forget to mention the hierarchies that validate or not this work and the "chapel" of the origins of each (Justice, Disability etc.). "

I hope readers of this article may find interest in it, as was the case for me. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to comment.

For my part, I learned many things through these five girls! Thanks to them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment