J e will now show you a book recently published by Dunod. It's called "work practice Dictionary social work "and was directed by Stéphane Rullac and Laurent Ott. I mention here because I could participate with writing a small article. I would not insist on it it but you will show its contents.
It is, as its name suggests, a dictionary with key notions or concepts for professionals and students of social work. Unlike a simple dictionary, each term is explained largely by an author: origin, historical and social vision, use in social work ... The book tackles the usual topics such as adolescence, professional ethics, mental illness but also more precise concepts: do-all, trust the reporting of alarming information, etc. ...
Ultimately, this dictionary provides in part to address topics including social workers often speak informally but who are not posed in a theoretical way.
To purchase the book on Amazon, click the image below
Here for more details on the back cover and cover
(Click on the title to download document)
0 comments:
Post a Comment