A nthony Plonquet is a young 33 year old man whom I knew through my space Facebook. He introduced me to his site I wanted to share with you because I am convinced that it can be useful for all of us at some point.
What's this site?
Vika aims to link employers and employees in the social, medico-social or humanitarian sector. Like other sites of this type, it offers several methods to find a job (or a humanitarian mission):
• Free registration to create a daily or weekly alert to be kept informed of new offers quickly, remember her resume and cover letters and thus have their profile available to employers may seek an employee
• The search functionality job in my opinion is well thought out as it is in many ways and by different inputs,
• Records trades can be fully informed and clear about the profession of interest (training courses, places of practice, salary, changes ...)
• A directory can also identify the places that interest fairly simple.
The site is not quite finalized but I think it promises to be rich and useful. Indeed, it seemed that nothing like it existed at the moment (our business site specializing in the social or medico-social).
Currently, only 63 jobs are on the site. Hopefully centralization Fast Ad to make this tool attractive and functional.
(Click on the link to access the site)
Who's Anthony Plonquet?
" Available 24/24, 7 / 7, responsive, participatory, the Internet is a powerful communication tool. The greatest difficulty, I think he is finding the right information in this sea of digital data.
My role through the site is to provide users with information practices; candidates with jobs, internships or volunteering services and recruiters to find candidates.
With Vika, I desire to create an unmissable, simple, useful and friendly for professionals or future professionals in health, social and solidarity.
Today, I am self-contractor. I have no time to do everything. That is why in the near future, I hope to start a company recruit employees who assist me in developing the site and then go and meet the professionals. "
Vika on Facebook
0 comments:
Post a Comment