Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blurred Vision More Condition_symptoms

Chronicles ordinary lives of Valerie Agha

S i you rummaged through the blog, you probably came across an interview with Valerie , assistant social service. For others, I think you'll quickly get to know him since his first book offers for sale today.
His name
Chronicles ordinary life and follows the blog "Coffee Break " led by Valerie Agha. Click on the image below for more information.



What brought you to this wonderful adventure of writing a book?

I started to write simply because I loved it since forever, and I could not find a format that suits me really. The blog has this advantage to have the immediate return of a readership, while maintaining the comfort of anonymity. The blog was and still is a laboratory test. Then I realized the incredible lack of testimony from social workers. Very little literature, books ... Only the media are responsible to let us know, and it is always in a bad light ... Finally, as I work alone (I have no friend AS), I wanted to share my daily situations to tell sometimes heavy emotionally, but often funny. I wanted to discuss my doubts and thoughts. Gradually, the desire was born a little crazy for a book that would tell it all and who would also defend an idea dear to me there is beauty in every existence in each human being, whatever his course. I come to the right door at the right time with my project and I was tremendously accompanied to this result, a book which I'm really proud because I corresponds to 200%.

What would you say to those who hesitate to buy the book?

(from the blog )
I am still a little hard to talk about my book, find the right words. I'm afraid of running out of modesty, because you see, I am proud.
is why I prefer to explain what it is not, that you may help to understand what it is. (A bit like the Games of Twenty hours, remember?)
My book is not a pamphlet
Despite its coverage, which might suggest to some, this is not a cookbook;
This book I do not confer the power of being the spokesman of a profession. This is not the testimony of all social workers, but one;
It is not a collection of stories that could have ended up in the magazine Detective;
This book is neither a blog nor a diary;
This book does not incite violence;
It is neither pessimistic nor scary, nor anxiety, or depressing, or cans, nor voyeuristic;
This book is not a novel;
It is not just for social workers;
It is not addressed only to women;
It is not necessarily a reflection of our society;
This book not only denounce injustice;
It tells not only the lives of people;
It tells not only my feelings;
values that I do not defend as mine;
This without copying any other book;
He has no orders to give you;
It does not provide any lesson
This book is not intended to become the hold of a table of balance. But why not!
This book does not deserve to be ignored.
Take this book for what it is: the chronicles of an ordinary girl, chronicling extraordinary lives.

Here's a summary:
Valerie is a social worker. Why did she choose this profession? Like a lot of her colleagues, she does not really know. But surely not because of Veronica who played Joel Jeannot Mazart, the social worker Series Coffee Break in the 80s. Yet although the only social worker with the French still remember ...
since strangely, nobody seems interested in art and to those (and most often to those) who exercise. Social workers, it does not "communicate" no. The media seized on the topic when it is usually to draw a negative picture. Valerie has sought testimony from colleagues.
Blogs, books, movies ... She found none. So she took the pen itself, first on the Internet, then in this book. To explain. To tell. As evidence of his daily life, these people she sees, listens and sometimes succeeds in help. You will not put his portrait gallery of the France that suffers and often die far from the cameras, in silence and oblivion.
However, not everything is black in this book, and Valerie was able to outline several characteristics of hope, munching its "users" with tenderness and humor. What emerges is a snapshot of an environment, a universe, a time ... Our world has seen a waiting room.

In the tradition of "Tribulations of a cashier" Anna Sam, Valerie Agha delivers an uncompromising radiography, but not without humor, those French who never make the opening of JT. Sylvie, Felicien, Marcel, Ginette, Abdoulaye ... So many names that you can not forget, closing the book written in first person from the field, with a lucid tone and offbeat, but always respectful. They are hilarious or sad to cry, these "Chronicles of ordinary lives" challenge and often move him forever. Because it is a snapshot of a middle of a universe, a time which emerges.
To visit the blog of Valerie Agha


Contact group on Facebook


Bon bah j'vous let me, I will quietly wait my copy ... Feel free to return the through comments if you read it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment