Just a quick note here to inform you that I decided to take a break until the written record of my degree (June 2011).
I remain present on Facebook where you are the welcome (s), or you can contact me on vanillette.blog @ gmail.com or through comments!
I also remain available for those wishing to publish articles in: experience, professional experience, rant, share info ...
I also remain available for those wishing to publish articles in: experience, professional experience, rant, share info ...
I take this opportunity to thank you, you who are there from the beginning, you who participated in the life of the blog, which you've gone once or more, you who have allowed me to believe in this course, not always obvious!
I wish also to all those which in my case to find the courage to sublimate their professional and personal!
you soon
| |
| Marseille, 2008 | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment