Thursday, February 3, 2011

Over Night Flight Provigil

Chagrin school

Photobucket
After seeing the excellent interview of Daniel Pennac by Stéphan Bureau to issue Contact , I felt like reconnect with this writer that I beaucoup aimé les deux premiers tomes de la série des Malaussène.  (Pourquoi je n'ai pas continué, d'ailleurs?  Je crois que le troisième tome n'était jamais disponible à la bibliothèque, on était au faîte de la popularité de cette série au Québec... Après, j'ai oublié d'y revenir, et nous voilà bien des années plus tard...)  Toujours est-il que pour ces retrouvailles j'avais sélectionné Comme un roman , essai sur la lecture dont j'ai lu le plus grand bien chez d'autres lecturophiles.  De retour chez moi, je me suis aperçue que j'avais plutôt emprunté distracted by another test (which flirts with the autobiography), Chagrin school where Pennac recounts his painful experiences as a schoolboy little talent, and his thoughts as a French teacher.
If
I appreciated his lively pen and find spiritual, I think the topic of interest to more teachers and education professionals, and probably that old duffers and parents of pupils (dunce is a word from into disuse, which would probably not change much the situation of children in question ...). Do part none of these categories, I read everything and not feel really concerned. I still found some interesting lines of thought for everyone on the child consumer, our tendency to generalize ( disadvantaged youth are all part of street gangs), suggests that "it was therefore better in our time" ... It also reminded me of many memories of school, teachers or great. .. less!


Tickets (among others) of George Sand , Sophie, Laurence Google and the Biblioblog , Jules , Bee , Bladelor ... Many of these comments seem to confirm my opinion that this essay of particular interest to teachers and former dunces!


Chagrin school Daniel Pennac, 2007, 305 p.

0 comments:

Post a Comment