Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rash On Face More Condition_symptoms

My country is winter

To celebrate the arrival of winter, Jules invites us to go " December Quebec ! I immediately reassure our friends overseas Wed, participate in this friendly challenge will not cost you arm and a leg, as it is simply to Quebec literature at the forefront in your choice of reading during the month!

Jules committed to read only the Quebec during this period, we must say that it's impressive PAL makes things easier! But all levels of participation are allowed, even one as usual if you do not read it, it will already!

As for me, I plan to enjoy these three works:
  • Maryse Rouy, A Young Woman at War, Volume 4 .
  • Marc Laberge Around the world .
  • Martin Michaud Do not talk in the elevator .
So, anyone?


(since yesterday I am trying to add pages covers of these books but Blogger refuses obstinately and without explanation to embed images ... Anyone else had this problem?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment